Clinker Dinghy Planking Course
Taught by Allan Hooper
Following on from our very successful Re-Ribbing course this two day course will teach you the key elements to removing and replacing planks on a clinker dinghy, including:
- Removal of old damaged planks
- Selecting of timber for replacement
- Spiling, cutting and fitting new planking
- Scarf joints in planks, glued and unglued
- Fitting the new plank
- Riveting with copper nails and roves.
Date: 4-5th of August 2018
Time: 9am to 3pm
Price $375 per person
Please contact us if you are interested as this class is limited to just 6 people.